Established since 1998, Cheers was setup by NTUC Fairprice to cater to the growing demands of the convenience store industry. Today, Cheers has positioned itself as one of the market leaders offering one-stop convenience service ranging from food and beverage to quick services.
Cheers Franchise Opportunities
Here at Cheers, we are dedicated to offering potential investors more than just starting up your own business. With the end-in-mind of nurturing successful entrepreneurs, Cheers offers a wholesome package of comprehensive training, consistent business support, as well as the precedent knowledge to the success of our convenience store operations. With a strong support team from NTUC Fairprice and Cheers, we take pride that our franchisees achieve satisfaction while getting the most out from their investments.
How Cheers Franchise works
The methodology works in such a way that a franchisee typically takeover an existing Cheers store. To ensure franchisees a more viable and higher success rate, Cheers adopt a system whereby:
1. The initial site is first evaluated and secured
2. Cheers will operate business at the secured site for a minimum of 1 year
3. The site will further be evaluated by the franchise team after 1 year of operation to determine its suitability to franchise
4. Franchisee will assess the store's potential based on the evaluation done by the franchise team
5. Franchisee will ultimately franchise the fully equipped store with existing financial statements
With this, we can assure franchisees of a better success rate in their business venture with the availability of the existing financial statements prior to making a sound investment.
Cheers Franchise Support
Be part of the Cheers franchise family today and a wholesome benefits package awaits you! With the franchise, you will receive:
1. Comprehensive 3 months training programme conducted by our qualified trainers
2. Guidance from dedicated business consultant for all aspects of the franchise store
3. Exclusive rights to operate at a specific location or territory for a period of time to conduct business under Cheers corporate identity
4. Access to the know-how of Cheers convenience store operations with the provision of a SOP guideline manual
5. Ready supply of products and services that are priced competitively, with ease of access to procurement of goods
6. Marketing support from our merchandising and marketing team
7. Ongoing assistance from Cheers support team to franchisee after store takeover
Roadmap to Cheers Franchise
The roadmap to acquiring a Cheers franchise, from enquiry right up to officially taking over a franchise store, typically takes up to 6 months.
The chart below illustrates a general process flow that a typical franchisee would undergo for the 6 months duration.
Before you decide to take that big step forward in taking up the Cheers franchise, take a moment and evaluate yourself against this checklist:
1. Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
2. Above 25 years old
3. Minimum G.C.E. 'O' levels or its equivalent
4. Possess business, management and/or supervisory experience
5. Entrepreneurial, Committed and Hardworking
6. Managing your own business on a full-time basis
How do I apply for Cheers Franchise
Write to us today! Keen parties, kindly register your interest via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also send in your application, together with your resume and other supporting documents, to:
The Franchise Manager
1 Joo Koon Circle
Tel: +65 - 6888 1544
Fax: +65 - 6397 4029