- Our Commitment
- We respect the confidentiality of your personal information and will make reasonable security arrangements to ensure that all personal information in our possession or control is kept in a safe and secure manner, and to prevent unauthorized access and use of your personal information.
- Types of Information Collected
- We collect information when you:
- use our services;
- browse our website;
- engage with us through social media;
- access our website through a mobile device; or
- use our mobile applications.
- The types of personal information we collect are those which you provide to us, such as your name, contact details, date of birth, gender, identity card number, passport number, bank account or credit card details, and e-mail address.
- We automatically collect information sent by your computer when you browse our website, or sent by your mobile device when you use our mobile applications. This information includes your browser type, IP address, and the pages you visit. This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order for us to improve our website, our mobile applications, and the products and services which we provide. This information will not be used in association with your personal information.
- Purposes for Collection, Use and Disclosure
- Personal information which you provide to us may be used, disclosed, and/or processed by us, and our related or affiliated co-operatives and organisations for the purposes of facilitating your transactions with us, and to keep you informed of updates, changes, and developments relating to us, the scope of which may include but is not limited to:-
- administering and maintaining your account with us;
- processing and fulfilling your order for goods and services purchased from us;
- verifying and processing payment and/or credit control when you purchase goods and services from us;
- engaging third party service providers to perform certain aspects of services provided by us;
- unless you notify us in writing that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through e-mail and post about our products and services, promotions and special offers, upcoming events and other information which may be of interest to you;
- customer profiling, market analysis, and research to improve our product and service offerings to you;
- communicating with you on matters relating to your account with us, including administering any membership benefits and entitlements;
- responding to queries or feedback from you;
- enforcing our legal rights and remedies; and
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
- In compliance with the PDPA 2012, we will not send marketing messages to Singapore telephone numbers or Singapore facsimile numbers belonging to you unless you have given us clear and unambiguous consent to do so. If you have previously given us consent, we will continue to send you marketing messages until you advise us in writing that you wish to withdraw the consent.
Transfer of Personal Information Overseas
In order to carry out the purposes listed above, we may be required to share your personal information with third parties, some of whom may be located overseas, and as a result, may require us to transfer your personal information overseas. In such event, we will ensure, before transferring your personal information, that the recipient of the personal information is bound by legally enforceable obligations to provide the transferred personal information a standard of protection that is at least comparable to the protection under the PDPA 2012.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
- If you have an account with us, you may access or correct your personal information at any time by accessing your account on our website.
- If you do not have an account with us but would like to request for access or correction of your personal information in our possession or control, please use the Request Form for Access/Correction of Personal Data which can be obtained from
here. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee in order to meet your request for access to personal information.
If by post:
Data Protection Officer
Cheers Holdings (2004) Pte Ltd
1 Joo Koon Circle
If by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If by telephone
Last updated on Aug 2014